Interesting saree pose and quotes for Instagram
From cheeky to thinking, hereabouts are some interesting saree quotes for Instagram and captions to share with your traditional wear pictures.
8 Interesting Instagram saree quotes:
1. A saree can convert a girl next door into an artist’s muse!
2. A saree is a beautiful way of proudly displaying who I am externally having to say it.
3. I love it when a girl’s saree is made of grace, her jewelry is made of confidence and her heels are made of inner-strength.
4. Dear western outfits, Try all you want but only I bring out her true beauty and elegance. Yours sincerely, Saree.
5. Only an Indian woman can wrap six yards of fabric in a way that covers enough to make her look modest yet bare enough to make her look sexy!
6. Sarees are like Indian women – so clever. From business meetings to first nights, from political talks to red carpets, from college farewells to Indian kitchens, they actually have many avatars.
7. A saree is not simply an outfit. It’s a power, an identity, a language.
8. Saree: six yards of pure beauty!
Also, read: All about perfect Saree blouses
4 simple saree pose for Instagram
Simple Saree Photo Posing
Sometimes, having things simple can help you get the casual look you want to achieve in your photo. So if you want to look simple yet sassy, just go near a big wall or closet and beautifully pose like below. A slight bend with a pleasing smile can actually set your click right.
Playing With Background & Light
If you seem to wear dark shades, then take your pictures for a fashionable look by opting for a beige or light cream background. Even, black works well with black. Black background with shining light on the floor could completely change your look as below.
The Perfect Girl Pose
While there are thousands of ways to posture for sarees, if you want to go for a perfect girl’s appearance, a simple sitting posture and a little smile will do the miracles. Again make sure your background complements your saree like below.
The True Diva Look
Want to look so classy in your saree photos, then clearly chose a comfy couch or lounge and go for a no-eye contact expression. When you want to close up shots with sarees, take the above one for inspiration.
Also read: Biggest Fashion Trends of 2020